CBF1000FThis bike is located at Vauxhall
Full-sized litre-bike power and performance in a sleek and versatile form that has something for everyone. Powered by a Fireblade-based engine with a legacy of dramatic victories under its belt, the elegantly styled CBF1000 packs powerful performance into an elegantly styled midsized configuration that offers both big-bike enjoyment and easy-riding confidence. Generous thrusts of acceleration from its race-proven inline-4 powerplant are accompanied by silky-smooth suspension and a seeming genius for delivering the power just where most riders need it – in the low-to-mid rev range. Featuring a 3-step adjustable seat and a frame-mounted half fairing for ‘just fit’ riding comfort, the CBF’s first-rate chassis, suspension and brakes also contribute to its sporty feel and swiftly responsive handling capabilities. A generous 19-litre tank capacity and impressive fuel economy are sure to tempt you out on longer rides. Specialising in usable power and maximum fun, the CBF1000’s seemingly endless versatility has already made it a firm favourite among sports riders and daily bikers alike.
Now it’s your turn!
• Wide-coverage frame-mounted half-fairing with adjustable windscreen provides ample protection against the elements.
• Race-proven fuel-injected 998cm3 DOHC inline-four engine tuned for stronger thrusts of midrange acceleration.
• HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system minimises harmful exhaust gas emissions to ensure full compliance with strict EURO-3 emissions regulations.
• Three-position height-adjustable seat offers customfit comfort and long hours of riding enjoyment, whatever your size.
• Responsive stopping power provided by four-piston caliper dual front disc brakes with 296mm floating rotors and a single-piston caliper rear disc brake.
• Combined-ABS version features triple-piston front brake calipers, Combined Brake operating ease and the confident control of Honda’s most advanced Antilock Brake System.
• Deluxe touring version features standard-equipped ABS and detachable panniers (consult your local dealer for details on pannier size and availability).
• Wide assortment of optional accessories turns the CBF1000 into a highly satisfying sports touring machine for longer days in the saddle.
• New Pearl Cool White (with stripes) colour variation.
• Pearl Cool White (with stripes)
• Pearl Siena Red (with stripes)
• Pearl Nightstar Black
• Quasar Silver Metallic
Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC inline-4
Bore x Stroke: 75 x 56.5mm
Compression Ratio: 11 : 1
Max. Power Output: 72kW / 8,000min
Max. Torque: 93Nm / 6,500min
Idling Speed: 1,200min
Oil Capacity: 3.6 litres
Carburation: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Throttle Bore: 36mm
Air cleaner: Dry, cartridge-type paper filter
Fuel Tank: Capacity 19 litres (including 4-litre reserve)
Electrical System: ignition System Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance
Ignition Timing: 5° BTDC (idle) ~ 45° BTDC (7,500min-1)
Sparkplug Type: NGK: CR8EH-9; ND: U24FER9
Battery Capacity: 12V / 8.6AH
ACG Output: 330W
Headlights: 12V, 55W x 1 (low) / 55W x 2 (high)
Clutch: Wet, multiplate with coil springs
Clutch Operation: Hydraulic
Primary Reduction: 1.604 (77/48)
Final Drive: #530 O-ring sealed chain Frame
Frame type: Mono-backbone; rectangular-section steel tube
Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,156 x 781 x 1,138mm
Caster Angle: 26°
Turning Radius: 2.8m
Seat Height: 795mm (±15mm)
Ground Clearance: 130mm
Kerb Weight: 242kg (F: 118kg; R: 124kg),
*250kg (F:120kg; R: 130kg)
Max. Carrying Capacity: 195kg
Loaded Weight: 437kg , *445kg
Suspension Front: 41mm cartridge-type telescopic fork, 120mm axle travel
Suspension Rear: Pro-Link with gas-charged HMAS damper, 120mm axle travel
Front wheel: Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium
Rear wheel: Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium
Front tyre: 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)
Rear tyre: 160/60 ZR17M/C (69W)
Front brake: 296 x 4.5mm dual hydraulic disc with 4-piston (*Combined 3-piston) calipers, floating rotors (*ABS) and sintered metal pads
Rear brake: 240 x 6mm hydraulic disc with single-piston (*3-piston) caliper (*ABS) and sintered metal pads * Combined-ABS version
All specifications are provisional and subject to change without notice.
|Colour:||Pearl Nightstar Black, Quasar Silver Metallic, Pearl Cool White (with Stripes), Pearl Siena Red (with Stripes)|
Enquire About This Bike
Our Sales Team will give you a call or email to discuss further details about this bike.