CBF125This bike is located at Vauxhall
The CBF125 is popular with entry riders, commuters and experienced bikers. It is sporty, sleek and modern with a style and character that are unique in its class. Big-bike styling and build quality are combined with compact convenience and easy handling. The CBF125 is also comfortable, dependable and remarkably economical to run.
It is powered by a fuel-injected engine that easily delivers enough power and torque for a satisfying and confidence-building ride. The engine starts up easily and reliably with a push-button electric starter, and light, smooth control of its power is easy with a 5-speed gear shift lever. Impressive fuel efficiency makes the CBF125 easy on the environment as well as the pocket.
The chassis is light, responsive and easy to manoeuvre through traffic. A front disc brake and rear drum brake contribute to a stable, confident ride. The 6-spoke alloy wheels and tubeless tyres are easy to clean and maintain as well as enhancing the smooth ride feel. High-quality rear suspension components and a compliant 30mm telescopic front fork add to handling confidence.
The CBF125 feels natural and comfortable to ride, with raised handlebars and a low seat creating an upright posture and a reassuring view of surrounding traffic. There’s also plenty of room for a passenger. The attractive half cowl integrates a small, tinted windscreen that offers wind
protection at higher speeds. The sporty-looking instrument panel features a large speedometer, indicator lights and a fuel gauge. A range of Genuine Accessories is also available to further enhance styling and convenience.
- Fuel-injected, single-cylinder air-cooled engine delivers class-leading power (8.3kW) and torque (11Nm).
- Multi-map CDI system ensures power delivery is strong, linear and easy to manage throughout the performance range.
- Raised handlebars and bridge have a classic Naked appeal and contribute to a comfortable and confident upright riding position.
- Large, brilliant multi-reflector headlights offer brilliant visibility and feature a unique design that accentuates the bike’s dynamic profile.
- Unique wedge-shaped tail-light and bright clear lens indicators with amber bulb indicators offer high visibility as well as eye-catching style.
- Low seat height provides easy reach to the ground, even for younger or shorter riders, creating a relaxed and confident ride feel.
- Compliant 30mm telescopic fork with 115mm stroke contributes to confident handling, even on bumpy secondary roads and city streets.
- Long rectangular box-section type swingarm is supported by a pair of rugged conventional spring-loaded dampers that increase comfort and stability.
- Strong, lightweight and responsive 240mm hydraulic disk brake and reliable 130mm rear drum brake give a feeling of assured handling and total control.
- Comfortable passenger seat is complemented by a sleek grab rail and folding aluminium footpegs.
Pearl Siena Red
Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke 2-valve OHC single
Bore x Stroke: 52.4 ´ 57.8mm
Compression Ratio: 9.2: 1
Max. Power Output: 8.3kw/8,000min-1
Max. Torque: 11.2Nm/6,250min-1
Idling Speed: 1500rpm
Oil Capacity: 1.1 litres
Carburation: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Throttle Bore: 26mm
Air cleaner: Non-woven sheet-type
Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 litres
Fuel Consumption: 56.7 km/l (160.2mpg) (WMTC mode*)
Ignition System: Computer controlled fully transistorised with electronic advance
Ignition Timing: 10° BTDC (idle) ~ 49° BTDC (5,000min-1)
Sparkplug Type: UR6DC(MICO)
Battery Capacity: 12V/6AH
ACG Output: 170W
Headlights: 12V 35W ´ 1 (low) / 35W ´ 1 (high)
Clutch: Wet, multiplate with coil springs
Transmission Type: 5-speed
Final Drive: O-ring sealed chain
Frame Type: Diamond; steel
Dimensions (LxWxH) 1,955 x 760 x 1,110mm
Caster Angle: 25° 55’
Turning Radius: 2.10mm
Seat Height: 792mm
Ground Clearance: 173mm
Kerb Weight: 128kg (F: 58kg; R: 70kg)
Max. Carrying Capacity: 180kg
Loaded Weight: 308kg
Front suspension: 30mm telescopic fork, 115mm axle travel
Rear suspension: Conventional twin shock, double tube damper with 3-step adjustable spring preload, 87mm axle travel
Front wheel: U-cross-section 6-spoke cast aluminium
Rear wheel: U-cross-section 6-spoke cast aluminium
Rim Size Front: 17M/C ´ MT1.85
Rim Size Rear: 17M/C ´ MT2.15
Front tyre: 80/100–17M/C 46P
Rear tyre: 100/90–17M/C 55P
Front brake: 240mm hydraulic disc with 2-pod caliper and resin mould pads
Rear brake: 130mm leading/trailing drum
*Figures obtained by Honda under standardised testing conditions prescribed by WMTC. May vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, loaded weight… Tests conducted on rolling road using standard version of vehicle with only one rider and no additional optional equipment.
All specifications are provisional and subject to change without notice.
|Colour:||Black, Pearl Siena Red, Virtuous White|
Enquire About This Bike
Our Sales Team will give you a call or email to discuss further details about this bike.