ST1300 Pan EuropeanThis bike is located at Vauxhall
Providing breathtaking acceleration when you want it as well as the power to carry a full load for long distances, the Pan European is one of the most popular tourers on the road. It’s powered by an impressive fuel injected V4 engine that’s known for smooth, powerful acceleration and long-running reliability. Low centralised mass makes the machine stable and easy to handle at any speed. It’s surprisingly nimble for its size, making it ideal for cross-city as well as cross-continental journeys.
The Pan European bodywork is elegant, aerodynamic and conceals considerable luggage space with integrated panniers as standard equipment. Sculpted to slice through the wind, it also provides good weather protection and integrates a push-button adjustable windscreen. The unique height-adjustable seat is designed to provide all-day comfort for both rider and passenger.
High-performance suspension systems easily handle heavy loads and enhance comfort and enjoyment whilst compact and lightweight Combined ABS ensures confident, smooth and responsive stopping power.
A wide range of optional touring equipment is available including extra carrying capacity to make the most of the bike’s touring potential.
- Unique longitudinally-mounted 1,261cm3 fuel-injected V4 engine effortlessly provides exhilarating acceleration.
- Distinctive bodywork provides good weather protection while contributing to the machine’s aerodynamic performance and feeling of stability at high speeds.
- Lightweight and rigid aluminium twin-spar frame with high-performance suspension systems for precise, responsive handling.
- Advanced Combined ABS ensures confidence-inspiring, smoothly responsive braking control.
- High-quality instrument panel features a large speedometer and tachometer, coolant and ambient temperature gauges and a headlight beam adjuster to cater for variations in carrying load.
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system minimises harmful exhaust gas emissions.
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Max. Power Output||117 bhp at 8,000 rpm|
|Bore & Stroke||78 x 66mm|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Compression Ratio||10.0 : 1|
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC 90Âº V-4|
|Max. Torque||117Nm at 6,500 rpm|
|Final Drive||Enclosed shaft with integrated dampers|
Wheels, Suspension and Brakes
|Brakes Rear||316mm hydraulic disc with Combined three-piston calliper, (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|
|Suspension Front||45mm telescopic fork, 117mm axle travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single-side conventional damper with adjustable preload and rebound damping, 120mm axle travel|
|Tyres Front||120/70 ZR18M/C|
|Tyres Rear||170/60 ZR17M/C|
|Wheels Front||Hollow-section triple-spoke cast aluminium|
|Wheels Rear||Hollow-section triple-spoke cast aluminium|
|Brakes Front||310mm dual hydraulic disc with Combined three-piston callipers, (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|
Dimensions and Weight
|Fuel Capacity||29 litres (with 4 litre LCD-indicated reserve)|
|Length x Width x Height||2,282 x 935 x 1,332mm (with panniers)|
|Seat Height||790mm (Â±15mm adjustable)|
All specifications are provisional and subject to change without notice.
|Model:||ST1300 Pan European|
|Colour:||Digital Silver Metallic, Pearl Cosmic Black, Candy Glory Red|
Enquire About This Bike
Our Sales Team will give you a call or email to discuss further details about this bike.